P.S. Flower pens are one of my mom's specialty crafts that she has been making for years. So, thank you Mom for sharing your craft!
What You'll Need
- Silk flowers
- Ballpoint stick pens
- Floral tape in green or brown
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Knife or utility knife
Making Your Flower Pen
1. Remove the silk flowers from their stems.
2. Remove the cap of the pen, and discard it. Then from the rear end of the pen, use a knife to remove the end cap or plug, in order to create a cavity in the pen.
3. Using your glue gun, squeeze a bit of glue into the cavity of the pen. Then press the underside of the flower into the glue until it has adhered.
4. Place the end of the floral tape on the rear end of the pen, just under the flower.
5. Begin to wrap the pen with the floral tape, working your way down to the tip of the pen.
Once at the tip of the pen, cut the floral tape and press down to secure.
6. There you have it! Your finished flower pen!